August 22, 2009

9 more movies in '09 you're too lazy to watch.

If you haven't read part one, go here, dummy. Despite there being some good, big budget shit at the box office this year (Star Trek), a lot of amazing shit is getting snubbed, because America is lazy. Even great, big budget movies like Watchmen are getting the cold shoulder. Why? Because you'd rather see G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra or some shit. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for popcorn flicks. But you have to have a little variety. I don't understand why girls don't understand that. Anyway, I forgot half of these listed when I made the last list, so I figured I'd make another.

Addendum: In part one, when mentioning all of the remakes and sequels this year, I left out The Last House on the Left, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, The Pink Panther 2, Ace Ventura Jr. Pet Detective, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, just for reference. Hollywood's inspiration has officially run as dry as Martha Stewart's snatch. I'm not against remakes or sequels (some made my list), but it's getting ridiculous. So, get off your ass and rent some good movies for a change. Stop supporting shit like Madea Goes to Jail, G-Force, and The Ugly Truth. Once again, best to not-so-best:

1. District 9


2. Eden Log


3. Hush


4. Adventureland


5. S. Darko


6. Still Waiting...


7. Donkey Punch


8. The Unborn


9. Laid to Rest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...